Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Focus of my Blog: PR in France

Spending a semester abroad in France was the best thing I have ever done. I was lucky enough to spend an entire semester in the south of France, in Cannes. It was amazing. My school was directly across from the beach and I woke up to the sound of waves crashing and palm trees outside of my window. Needless to say, I quickly fell in love with this country.

In living there, I began to get to know the people of France. But, I feel that I only scratched the surface of learning about the country. That is why I want to try to learn more about it. So, the focus of my blog is going to be about all things PR in France. I would love to live and work there someday, so this could be the perfect opportunity for me to get more acquainted with the way PR works in a foreign country.

I was also able to find an interesting article about PR in France; everything from history to the political environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment